Friday, February 6, 2009

.Go Jazz Go.

We went to the Jazz & Maveriks game the other night. It was so fun to see them so close they are huge. Oh and yes I am only 5 months pregnant I know I look 9 months. I about died when I saw this picture... Oh well!

Yes Ladies that is Kyle Korver #26! I sure tried real hard to get a good one of him but it's a little hard when he's all over the place... but there he is!

This ones a little blury. It was so hard to get a good one but there he is with his knee highs:)


The Maveriks warming up... they're not as cool as the Jazz but it was still awesome to see! Thanks Brock and Kimber! We had a blast:)



10 comments:

Jana said...

Yay, I love when you post and you do not look 9 months pregnant!! You look very good and cute!! So fun that you got to go and sit so close at the Jazz Game!! :) We need to get together very soon I hope!!

Melissa said...

I am so mad. I just left a long comment and I can't find it. I hope this one sticks. I thought you looked cute in your picture. The Churros came from a box. You just add water and fry. Then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. It even comes with the pastry bag.

Layla said...

That looked like a really fun night! (You only look like you are further along because you are so small!) I wish I had that problem....

Emily said...

If you look 9 months prego than I must look 20! The game looked great, we usually sit on the very top row when we go!

Britney said...

I've known so many people that got to go to Jazz games this month. Looks like fun and your seats are amazing!

Love the belly picture, you look adorable. :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

Wow, you were close! You look adorable!

Jamie said...

OH you are cute! You are lucky you only have a LITTLE belly! I gain it everywhere!

Monica said...

Looks like fun, you guys were close! Great seats! And you look adorable!

Annie said...

I HEART Kyle Korver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so hot.....

The Ward's said...

Hey Jessie, I just have to tell you how cute you are. I hope you know how amazing you really are. What a lucky husband you have. I'm feeling really homesick and just started crying as soon as I opened your blog. I miss you and your sweet family. Love you!