Tuesday, October 21, 2008

.TAG, About my Hubby.

.This Tag is from Britney.

1) Where did you meet? Well Jeff was friends with my sister but I really started to know him from my roommate Jessica.
2) How long did you date before you got married? 1 year
3) How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
4) What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes
5) What is your favorite quality of his? His personality, he can talk to anyone and is very kind!
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Jess! He's not into the food nicknames!
7) What is his favorite food? Mexican! He'll eat whatever I make though.
8) What is his favorite sport? Basketball and Golf!
9) When and where was your first kiss? In my apartment on the floor! We didn't kiss for a very long time so it was great when we finally did:)
10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together! We go on a date once a week. We look forward to that day just to have alone time!
11) Do you have any children? 1 litlle boy!
12) Does he have a hidden talent? Can drink two 20 oz. Diet Pepsis in one day! I'm so proud of him!
13) How old is he? 29
14) Who said "I love you" first? He did
15) What is his favorite type of music? He doesn't have a favorite!
16) What do you admire the most about him? I admire everything about him...that he is so smart and very motivated. He always puts our family first! (Unless basketball is on)
17) Do you think he will read this? YES!
I tag Nikki, Charity, Amber and Jana

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! i love hearing about how people met and stuff!

Britney said...

Yea! Thanks for doing the tag. I'm so jealous of your weekly date night. We need to do better at that one.

BTW, you won the best costume award via vote on our bunco blog! Yipee! I need to run over your prize! :)

Annie said...

Totally surprising about the first kiss..... it really took a while to get the "jeffy swerve-on?!" Man, thought you were quicker than that Jeff!

Monica said...

The dimples! The dimples!! Great to know he'll love you even when your boobs hang down to your knees...

The Morrill men and Me said...

Thanks for the tag I may need to have you help me with this one:)

Britney said...

I stopped by the other day to drop off your prize, no one was home. Too bad because I wanted to get a picture of you with it for the blog. Congratulations!

CBS said...

Hey! I am so glad you have a blog now:) We really need to get together cause I think our boys would have so fun together. And I was thinking the other day about you and Jeff cause I ran into your sister Tynelle(i probably spelled that wrong!). Didn't Jeff kinda date her for a minute too?! I could be totally wrong:) Anyway...Preston is too darn cute and we really do need to play. Get Tami to start a blog too!!

Tai and Joe said...

Hey Jessica! I just wanted to say hi! you have an adorable little family. It was fun to come across your bog. I found you on Ashley's by the way. This is Tai (goldsberry) Jeppson

taiandjoe.blogspot.com

Charity said...

Thanks for the tag Jess??? This is actually a fun one though. I liked reading about Jeff.

Chad and Maresa said...

Hey! Do you remember our wall of gum?

Nikki said...

Jessie, This is Nikki (I work with Jeff), How do you get the font to work on your blog? I know how to download them and everything, I just don't know how to use them instead of the default fonts blogger gives you...
Your blog is adorable by the way!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Jess, it's Ashley Larsen. I found your blog through Jamie's. Send me your email and I will send you an invite to view our blog. ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com

The Ward's said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for the tag. It lools like fun! Do I just copy and paste and then change the answers? I am also jealous of your weekly date night, but happy that you you get to do it. Love you Sis!
oh, I love the nick names thing. Jeff doesn't call you beefcake?